Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 274 Recipe chain letter and New Website

I do NOT like chain emails. I always just delete them. Today I got a recipe chain email from a friend. You send one recipe to the first person on the list. Then copy the email, erase the name you sent one to, put you email on the list and send it to 20 people. You blind copy everyone so I decided to do it. I was lucky only three people declined my offer. I have only gotten five recipes but still I did it. Probably will never do it again.

Haha momma! I totally am not going to continue the chain bc I, like you, hate those things. 

Tonight I discovered and new website full of healthy treats. The site is called Protein Treats by Nicolette. I can't wait to try some of these!!! 

http://www.proteintreatsbynicolette.com

No comments:

Post a Comment