Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 286 Milkshake for dinner and rain jacket

I don't have milkshakes very often. I don't know why. I love ice cream. Today I had a horrible day at work. Coming home nothing sounded good for dinner. I knew I was going to have some comfort food. Ice cream came to mind. So off to Chick-fil-a for a chocolate milkshake. I don't think I have ever had one from there. It was delicious.

I suggested to mom after hearing about her first that she mixup the flavors! Most people don't know you can. But try a chocolate cookies and cream shake, or a chocolate and strawberry together (for a chocolate covered strawberry milkshake - yummy!!). My first for the day isn't very exciting for some but I bought my first official rain jacket. It's rained here for what feels like years (maybe just a week or so) but I have nothing cute to keep warm and dry. So off I went to tjmaxx for some retail therapy (my week last week was awful!) I found the cutest Jessica simpson rain jacket. It's essentially 2 jackets in one which makes it even more amazing! Now I'm hoping for rain so I can wear my cute jacket lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment