Sunday, October 26, 2014

Day 298 Ultimate grilled cheese and hanging with the ex


It's the Bama v. UT game! My Dad and brother came in to town and we all met, along with momma, at a bar called latitude 35 on market square. I had an ultimate grilled cheese with sweet potato waffle fries. The grilled cheese had cheese, applewood smoked bacon, and Grannie smith apples. It was really good!

Here is a picture of my brother, my dad and myself on the field before the football game. It was nice having a family filled weekend :) Mom and I had a good time together at the game too even though UT lost. 


I also want to wish a very happy 3rd birthday to my nephew Bryson!! I miss you! 


It was so nice having both of my kids home. I got to take advantage of them coming to see their Dad. It was fun hanging out before the game. I cannot remember the last time the four of us did something together. We had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment