Monday, October 20, 2014

Day 293 New pedicure place and New Meal at Smashburger

Yes, once again I have tried a new pedicure place. This one was recommended by a friend. I was nervous about it though. It was an Asian place which I have always avoided. But I really liked this place. They give you a packet with your tools. If you bring it back, you get $3.00 off next time.  I think I have found my new pedicure place! It has been a real journey this year.

After working late (shocker 😉) I decided to pick up some dinner for josh and I. He had the day off again but neither of us were in the mood to cook. So I headed to smash burger to get some dinner. I always get a regular burger with cheese, ketchup, and grilled onions. This time I decided to give their grilled chicken a try. It was actually pretty yummy buy the chicken was the size of my head! 

No comments:

Post a Comment