Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 287 Not Watsons and Dustin Lynch

Today my Mom was stopping in Knoxville after visiting the Bush Beans factory with her senior citizen group. My sisters and I met them on Market Square for lunch. We all decided to try the newest restaurant called Not Watsons. The name comes from the store that once inhabited that spot. The food was delicious. The service was a little slow but I think they were surprised by the crowd size. I want to go back for dessert. They have a cupcake with candied bacon on top. Interesting.

If you're a country music fan you probably know who Dustin Lynch is. He's a local (well as local as an hour away can get to mboro) boy so it really shouldn't have surprised me. But Dustin showed up in our store this morning. A coworker of mine is a huge country fan and she even got her picture made with him. He seemed a little awkward about the entire thing so I didn't push getting a picture made with him. Plus I looked like poop since I only had a meeting at work this morning. But here is rach with Dustin. 





No comments:

Post a Comment