Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 285 Forever and Titans suite

Today it poured all day. Wasn't a fit day to be outside so I stayed in and read and caught up on some TV. I watched a new show called Forever. Interesting concept. The main character is centuries old. He cannot die. Currently he is working as a medical examiner. Quite intriguing.

Today we went to the Titans game. We have really good seats but a guy josh deployed with was at the game and said he could get us in a box seat. So at half time we moved up to a suite. I'll say this, they're fancy but I almost fell asleep it was so boring. People were more concerned with chatting than watching the game. At least in our seats you're in the middle of it all. I definitely prefer our seats. But the suite would be nice if it rained lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment