Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 300 Pivotal Living and prayer

Pivotal Living was offering a $12 fitness band. The deal was highlighted on USA Today and the Today show. You pay them $12 a year, they send you a band and you get their app. I thought it was a great deal. I have a Fitbit that you attach to your clothes but I don't like it. I wanted to try a band but didn't feel I could spend another $100 on a fitness tracker. I will let you know how the band works if they actually send it.

I'm not usually one to ask for thoughts or prayers for myself. For my family and friends, definitely. Tonight my small group leader emailed me letting me know the group has missed me since I've not been able to attend in a while because I've been working so much. I emailed her back and asked for her and the group to pray for me. I've been dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety lately. Hopefully that will help! 


No comments:

Post a Comment