Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 282 Mobile banking and running the store

Today I (Lynn) tried mobile banking. I belong to a credit union so it is not an app which sucks but it is really cool. I doubt I will use it much but at least I know it is there if I need it.

My life revolves around my job. Or at least this week it sure does seem to. It's been a really hard week and a really hard day. A day of non stop crying unless I was working up front in the store. It definitely didn't help that it poured all day long. But today while the majority of our shift leads were in a meeting, I was in charge of the entire store. I had to take care of when people clocked in, clocked out all whole bagging for drive thru and front counter and deliver food to our guests. To say I was more than ready to see that time end is an understatement. It showed me I could do it but I definitely don't want to do that much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment