Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 284 Closing the store and new purse

Today I was supposed to go on a date with josh. There was a free outdoor Dave Barnes concert in Nashville that I've wanted to go to since I found out about it. It turned out josh was off so we decided to go. He has been working 3rd shift this week so he laid down for a nap around 11 and told me to wake him up when I was ready to go. Well we were 4 people short at work tonight and I didn't feel like josh really wanted to go. So unfortunately I bailed on my date I was really looking forward to with my husband to go to work. This was the first time I've ever worked a shift on a Saturday and even more the first time I've ever closed the store. I'm still really upset that I canceled on my husband because when he woke up he said he was actually really looking forward to going and spending time with me. Have I mentioned it's been a very long and emotional week? Again when I got home I cried because I was upset with myself.  

I went to a quilt show with my friends today. I needed a new purse and thought I might go looking for one this weekend. This particular quilt show has a boutique which sells things made by their members. I found a purse. I did not think about getting one but all my friends were yelling at me to come look because it was perfect for me. It was.

No comments:

Post a Comment