Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 278 Mitered corner and Chef Wangs

Today I was working on a round robin quilt project. It belongs to my friend, Kathy. I added some appliqué but I wanted to add borders to two sides. These two sides needed to be mitered or it would have been ugly. This was only the second time I tried mitering borders and the other time was so long ago, I don't remember doing it. I think it turned out pretty good.




I'v lived in murfreesboro since August of 2005 (holy cow 9 years!!) and I've never once been to a very popular Chinese buffet called chef wangs. Tonight after a very exciting day (to be announced later) a bunch of us went to dinner there. I must say I'm not a fan of buffets. Let alone Chinese buffets. For some reason the thought of mass producing Chinese food makes me want to hurl. It was pretty good but I probably won't frequent it for that reason. If you like Chinese buffets you'll probably love it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment