Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Day 301 No mirror and Halloween costume

I was home sick today so going all day without looking in a mirror was easy. I did run out to get food and I am sure I looked a mess but who cares. I needed food and decided going without checking to see what I looked like was okay. Too often people put too much emphasis on looks and not on what a person is like on the inside.

So I'm 27. I couldn't tell you the last time I dressed up for Halloween. We had a trunk or treat fall festival at work tonight so it was the perfect excuse. Normally I don't dress up for my work events. Mo usually like to try to keep it professional, but I figured why not? Let's have some fun! So I dressed up as Rosie the riveter. And apparently it was a great idea because 2 other girls dressed the same! But the absolute highlight of my night was getting to see the Merino's. I haven't seen them in so long. They're my usual Thursday night church date night. And since I've been missing church I've been missing them as well. It was so great to get to catch up with them and see Zac all dressed up! 


The three Rosie's 


And Spider-Man stole my heart ❤️☺️





No comments:

Post a Comment