Friday, October 3, 2014

Day 275 ABC Fashion Show and Pets for Vets

Tonight I (Taylor) got to take food and the cow to the YMCA After Breast Cancer fashion show. This event raises money for the program housed at our local Y. Women who have gone thru chemo, had their breasts removed and much more are able to be a part of ABC. The program offers a free wig bank, physical therapy and numerous other things. It truly touched my heart to be able to be a part of this event. 

I was sent an email from an author I read about a special offer on all ebook sites. It was 12 books by various author each one featuring a military aspect. All 12 books were $1.99 and all the proceeds went to Pets for Vets. This program helps provide pets to veterans. I may never read most of the books but it was a great cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment