Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Day 273 Take 5 and Ebola

There is a new resturant downtown. It has a unique menu. They have 5 appetizers, 5 entrees, 5 white wines, 5 red wines, 5 cocktails, 5 craft beers and 5 domestic beers. It was expensive but the food was good and when they bring your check, they bring you a cookie. How  can you not love a place that gives you a cookie. The place is called Take 5

No, I (Taylor) do not have Ebola. If I did I probably wouldn't be typing this. For the first time, I genuinely don't understand why the US has deployed troops to Africa to fight a deadly/infectious disease. I've never really formed my own opinion about deployed military personnel (excluding when josh was gone but that was only for selfish reasons) until today. Yes, I'm going to get political. And if you know me at all you know I can't stand politics. But please, explain to me how it's a wise decision to send our military men and women into a country with such an awful disease for them to "fight" it. How do humans effectively fight this? I truly don't understand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment