Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 261 New food choice and really pissed customer

This whole project is about stepping outside the box and trying new things. Tonight we had dinner at our usual place - Shoneys. Taylor will confirm, I eat there often. It is close to the house so convenient. I always get the same thing - a burger or half pound dinner. Tonight I got something different - baked spaghetti. It was good. Doing something new each day does not have to involved some huge deal. Small changes are good too.

Today was my first real experience dealing with a highly upset customer. I'll spare you the details and confusing story.. But we'll just say I, along with 2 others, were called a liar. It got me a little heated but I eventually calmed down and realized it wasn't my fault she got so upset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment