Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 270 New Coffee and Townsend Fall festival

This morning after a meeting with my drive thru team at work I went to grab coffee with one of my coworkers/friends at a local coffee shop. I'm a huge fan of pumpkin spiced lattes. This shop had their own fall coffee that had pumpkin cinnamon and white chocolate. It was absolutely delicious! 


My friend, Carol asked if we would like to accompany her to the nearby city of Townsend's Fall festival. I had other plans for the day but changed them so I could hang with my friend. It was a great day. Lots of crafts, good food, wonderful music and time with a friend. The best part of the day was being with Carol and my sister, Marian but I also loved the music. They had several tents set up and musicians were jamming. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment