Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 264 My Mom turns 80 and new phone

Today is my Mom's birthday. She turned 80. She called me a few weeks ago and said she was feeling down about turning 80 and all she wanted was a birthday card from all her children and grandchildren. I decided to take that idea and make it bigger. I had my sister steal her address book. We copied it and sent letters to everyone in it asking them to send her a birthday card. She ended up receiving 100 birthday cards. When she got the first few, she was mad at me, but after I reassured her I did not force anyone to send a card, that everyone wanted to do it, she got excited. I cannot believe my Mom is 80. You would not know it if you met her. She looks and acts much younger.

So everyone is hyped up about the new iPhone. Well I got a new iPhone but I only upgraded to the 5s. But I'll say, I'm still super pleased with it even tho I didn't get the brand new one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment