Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 248 Air Supply and Extra Hot coffee

I actually had two new things today. I went to lunch with friends at a place called The Coop. They specialized in different types of chicken salad. I had a grilled chicken, pesto and provolone panini. It was yummy. After work I took one of my sister (it was her birthday) to the fair for a dinner of fair food and a concert by Air Supply. They have been in the business for nearly forty years and they still sound great. We had so much fun. 

Yesterday while talking with beau, we got on the subject of coffee and how we order it from Starbucks. He said ordering it extra hot would change my life. So that's how I ordered my coffee this morning. Extra hot definitely is they way to go. My coffee stayed hot so much longer than it normally does! 

No comments:

Post a Comment