Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 249 Brussels sprouts and chocolate pedicure

Tonight josh and I went to our friends, the Merino's, house for a cookout. We were in charge of the chicken and they did the sides. One of the sides Christina made was Brussels sprouts (and just an added bonus I didn't know Brussels sprouts had a a at the end of both words!). I've never tried them before so I figured why not. They actually weren't that bad. Christina said she has another way that's even better to cook them and I can't wait to try them that way! 

Today I made appointments for my sister and me to have chocolate pedicures. It was part of her birthday present. When I got in the room I was informed they had run out of supplies for chocolate pedicure but they were sure I would be okay. They would make it nice. I needed a pedicure bad or I would have have walked. My sister said she was ok with it but I was so angry. They never offered any of their other special pedicures. It was such a disappointing first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment