Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 269 Real Water and new author

At my health coach meeting last weekend the coach made a comment about alkaline water. One name he mentioned was real water. When I was picking up a smoothly at smoothly king this morning I saw a bottle of the water. I I picked it up for later. It didn't taste much different but I will say this. It gave me a less full belly feeling. Like he mentioned and like I often feel, regular tap or bottled water can leave you filling like you have a fish bowl full of water in your belly. This water doesn't feel like that. It was a bit expensive though. 

I tried out a new writer today - Laurie Breton. The title of the book was "Welcome Home". It was a great book. I couldn't put it down. It told the story of a young woman and her journey through life. She is a songwriter along with her best friend. He is also a guitar player who is a member of her soon to be husband's band. I believe I will be reading more of her stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment