Sunday, August 31, 2014

Day 243 Letters for Mom's birthday and UT Game.

My Mom called me a couple of weeks ago and asked a favor of me. She is turning eighty this year and wanted to receive a card from all her children and grandchildren. That put an idea in my head - why not ask everyone we know who knows her to send her a card. So my older sister got a copy of her Christmas card list and my other sister and I addressed envelopes today to send our request for cards. I hope it works and she gets lots of cards.

Tonight josh and I went to the UT v Utah State game. We had an absolute blast, but this was the first time We had ever sat in Mom's new season ticket location in the end zone. And it's the first time I've actually sat in the end zone. Looking forward to (hopefully) a great football season. GBO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment