Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 213 Guardians of the Galaxy and Heaven is Real

I had a rotten afternoon at work. (Lynn) I needed some fun entertainment so I decided it would be a good time to see Guardians of the Galaxy. Tonight was opening night so we joined all the crazy young kids who love comic books and stood in line for an hour. A first for me. I sat down in the theatre and the young man next to me said hi. I was surprised, but said hi back. A couple of times during the previews he made a comment to me. It was cute. We did both decide he would enjoy Dumb and Dumber To more than me. The movie was wonderful! I laughed, a lot. The special effects were very impressive. It is a must see. Vin Disiel's character was hilarious. Actually they were all so entertaining. I cannot wai until the next one. At the end of the movie, no one left their seats. And we were all rewarded with a gift at the end of the credits. Go see this movie!

Tonight I had planned to cook dinner and watch a movie with josh. But since he's started back to work his sleep has been way off so he went to sleep around 7:30. I decided to make myself dinner and watch the movie, Heaven is Real, by myself anyway. Although the concept of the movie was good, I wasn't a fan of it because of the acting. The little boy that was the main focus of the movie was just plain bad unfortunately. Oh well. Not all movies will be on my love list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment