Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 240 Gameday app and jury duty (yes, again!)

Today's first was to download the Tennessee Gameday app. I tried to do it on my IPad and couldn't find it. I was getting frustrated. I found every other school's but no UT. Then I thought...maybe it will only show up on my phone. I mean, after all not many people haul an IPad to the stadium. The app is supposed to work in the stadium and with the televised game. We shall see on Sunday when the Vols kick off a new season. Go Big Orange!

A previous post of mine (Taylor) is talking about jury duty. Well I got summoned again but this time in Murfreesboro. So I went and sat through jury orientation this morning and was there for 2.5 hours. Only to get out of jury duty because my job doesn't compensate you for missed work. Was definitely an interesting experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment