Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 226 Hillbilly Tarot cards and chia seeds

I enjoy tarot cards. I am fascinated by them in fact. My favorite locally owned bookstore, Union Avenue Books was hosting Rev. Dr. David Brown who has created his own tarot card set, called The Hillbilly Tarot. He  spent six years creating these cards. He gave us the story behind the cards and his attempt to combine his Southern Baptist upbringing and his spiritual journey. He finished the evening up by doing two readings. Such a fun evening. Here is the box.


You can learn more at hillbillytarot.com

This morning I made a Smoothie with Greek yogurt and chia seeds. I've had the chia seeds for a long time and never got up the nerve to add them to anything. So finally I added them to my smoothie. Not too bad. I think having the strawberries in the smoothie helped mask any seeds that I could feel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment