Monday, August 25, 2014

Day 237 Beyonce (again) and no TV

Yes, I'm (Taylor) taking back to last night for my first. I've been dealing with one of my worst migraines today so I needed a super easy first today. So I decided to download the Beyonce album on iTunes tonight. 

The title may be a little misleading. I watched TV but we never turned on the TV in the living room - all day. I have gotten involved in watching Big Love. It was recommended by two of my friends. So I watched it first thing in the morning while getting ready and then once I got home I watched while sewing. Marian worked late and continued working once she got home so the TV in the living room was not turned on all day.  That is a big deal around here. Our living room TV is always on. Sometimes even when we aren't home. (We forget to turn it off.)

No comments:

Post a Comment