Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 222 Brunch with cousin and The Escape Game

The last couple of years I have been getting together with an Aunt of mine, a cousin and my sisters and Mother. We had one today but mixed things up some. First we met at a half way point instead of me and my sisters and Mom going there. Second my Aunt's daughter joined us for the first time. We had a great time. My cousin who usually joins us could not make it and Taylor couldn't make it but we still had a nice time.

Tonight I discovered an awesome sounding game in Nashville. It's called The Escape Game. You're locked in a room with a group of people and you are given 1 hour to get out. You're give clues and puzzles to help. I'm definitely thinking this needs to be an actual first for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment