Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 214 Seven Pounds and new salon

Today after work I came home to relax. While flipping through the tv I came across the movie Seven Pounds with Will Smith. I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately I missed the first part but the part I did see was really good! 

I have not been happy for a while with my nail salon. The straw that broke the camel's back was when the lady who had been doing my pedicure for a couple of years called me by my sister's name. Twice.  That has become a pet peeve. So today I went to Style Makers Beauty Salon in Seymour. I had a great experience. Marian went with me and her experience was horrible. Her person kept her waiting 45 minutes and then she was just bad. She actually hurt Marian. I felt bad for her. I will go back but I will make sure I get the same person.

No comments:

Post a Comment