Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 217 Diet bar and Starbucks Gift Card

My sweet son, Jonas, has started selling It Works! They offer vitamins and weight loss products. A friend of mine purchased their weight loss meal bars. She generously offered me one. So today, I had that for lunch. If you are a fan of meal replacement bars, you should try them.


Today I was given a Starbucks gift card from a friend for my birthday. I have the Starbucks app where you can earn rewards by paying through your app on your phone. I knew there had to be a way to load a gift card on to the app but couldn't for the life of me figure out how. I even googled it and couldn't find it. Finally after making one last attempt before I fell asleep I figured it out! Sad to be so excited, but I was :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment