Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 232 New morning news and Dan Cathy

For as long as I can remember I (Lynn) have watched the local NBC station's morning news program. I think it began because I love the Today show so I would just have it on NBC. I really don't like any of the reporters or anchors or weather people on that program. In fact, most mornings they make me angry. They mispronounce words, including cities in the area. I have never heard them read a story without a mistake. They say ridiculous stuff and think they are funny. Today I thought "why am I watching this?" This year is about changing things up, so I found a morning news program I like. From now on I will start my morning with the ABC morning news program.

Tonight we had a corporate hosted event in Nashville. It was a free event for the public and we had a local music artist come and put on a concert. It was a lot of fun and I even got to meet the president of our company, Dan Cathy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment