Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 238 Learned something new in a meeting and pizza

Today I (Lynn) attended my Exempt Staff meeting. An interesting item was on the agenda. The Ag Extention Agents at the University are concerned because they are required to investigate animal abuse allegations. This puts their lives and their family's lives in danger. I had no idea this occurred. It was eye opening to learn this. 

Tonight I went to dinner with a group of coworkers and my operator. We went to mellow mushroom which seems to be the place to go on outings like this. I'm not complaining. I love pizza and I love mellow mushroom. Or waitress made a suggestion on a pizza called Thai dye. Everyone raved about how delicious it was ove we got it so I tried it even though I didn't like the majority of what was on it (the only pizza I would eat was gone after 1 round of people eatif). I picked off cucumbers and tomatoes leaving pizza and come curry Thai sauce. Safe to say I don't like curry Thai sauce. I thought it was awful!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment