Sunday, January 4, 2015

January 4

Today my healthy choice (Lynn) was not buying snacks at the movies. I went to see two today. The first was "Unbroken" and it was very well done. Angelina Jolie did a fantastic job of translating the book to film. Highly recommend it. The second was "Into the Woods". This was just okay. The costumes were beautiful but the story was not that great. I have never seen the play so I didn't know what to expect. 

Today I (Taylor) was partly unhealthy and healthy at the same time. I had a salad for dinner which was my healthy choice instead of the fast food, soda, and candy that I wanted. But my unhealthy part was that small salad was the only thing I ate besides half a bowl of cereal and 2 pieces of toast. I guess that's what happens when all you do is sleep and take Christmas decorations down at your work. Will definitely be better tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment