Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2

I (Lynn) got my healthy thing in first thing this morning by starting off my day with a protein drink. I also printed off the class schedule from my gym. I plan to start back and I will take some classes.

I (Taylor) waited until dinner for my healthy adventure for the day. I was really craving a diet coke and bad food for dinner but I opted for panera's chicken noodle soup and a salad I had never tried before. It was some kind of Apple crisp salad. It doesn't look bad but it didn't taste good. At all!  


I'll also add that it's the 2nd day of the new year and I already forgot about one of my resolutions to give up sodas. So I decided to start tomorrow. I got myself once last soda tonight to bid the fond farewell. And it was delicious! Haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment