Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 307 Talk up a book and taking a stand

I love to read. I enjoyed it growing up but I feel in love when I read "Gone with the Wind". I have read a lot since then. I mean a lot. There was a time at work when my job was not super busy and I would read at work. I could finish a book a day. Today when I went into the library to return two books and pick up one. I told the librarian that I highly recommended "Leaving Time" by Jodi Picoult. I don't know what possessed me to do it. She had not read it. I hope she does. It is amazing.

Last night was the start of me taking a stand for myself in a situation I've not beena fan of for a bit. It ended tonight with still being stuck doing something I don't enjoy but having a new outlook on it. So sometimes being nicely told to suck it up and deal is the best thing for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment