Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 306 House of Cards and gun range

Today I started watching the Netflix show "House of Cards". I have always been fascinated by political shows. "West Wing" was one of my favorite shows. This one stars Kevin Spacey. His character is a real bastard. Makes you wonder if Washington is really like that?

Today josh wanted to go to a new gun range he had heard about that is located in Woodbury. The adventure started off with a much longer than anticipated trip to Walmart and then driving the wrong way to Woodbury. The wrong way ended up leading us on a 1 hour trip through streets nobody would ever want to go down. I told josh that if I didn't know him I would have thought he was taking me somewhere to kill me and hide my body. (Yes morbid thoughts. But you didn't see these roads!) anyway he had about 30 minutes of shooting before it turned too dark to see and we had to head home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment