Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 305 Quilt in book and mentoring

Today was very special. There was a reception for all the quilters who made quilts for the Medal of Honor recipients. I went so I could thank Kit, the woman who organized the whole thing. I was surprised when she gave us gifts. We got pictures of the quilts we made plus a book. The book was specially made for us. It has pictures of a the quilts and who they went to. It is spectacular. I am so honored to be in there three times. Here are pictures of the three quilts I worked on.




Today I officially became a mentor to our new drive thru director. I passed my title on and now I'm just here to help coach him on what to look for and how to evaluate the data. I'm pretty excited about this phase :) I've never really me toured anyone in my work setting based on my experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment