Monday, December 29, 2014

Day 354 King Street Grill

Today we drove to Charleston, South Carolina for the beginning of our holiday vacation. I always wanted to use the week the University is closed to take a trip but I always chickened out. You know you are supposed to stay home or visit family for Christmas, right? But having the week off every year it was so tempting to use that free week to travel. Last year I came close but chickened out. My year of first convinced me to do it. So my sister and I booked a five day cruise to the Bahamas. We decided to spend two nights in Charleston first since we were sailing from there. Tonight we arrived in Charleston and needed a place to eat. We decided to try this Grill. It turned out to be a sports bar. The food was good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment